Monday, April 19, 2010

Alice? Who the Fuck is Alice?!

You mean besides being the #1 hit in the UK and Netherlands in 1995???

Oh...this is an Ultimate blog...so you want to hear about Ultimate...where do I start? How about with an Ultimate resume:

UPA series
Wisconsin Bella Donnas 2000-2003
Captain Bucket 2004-2005
Captain of Pleasuretown 2006-2007
Captain of Brown Chicken Brown Cow 2008-2009
Captain of Knock Out! 2010

For fun (there are so many here that I can't remember them all so feel free to remind me if I don't have you listed):
Co-founder of Winter/Spring DUDE leagues 2005 - present
Marooned - Australian Mixed Nationals 2002
Got Rice - Poultry Days 2002-2003
Taiwan Renegade Province - Singapore Flying Mooncake 2003
Mischief - World Championships 2006
PODO - Potlatch 2006
Captain of Hot Lava - Kaimana 2006-2009

Nutritious and Delicious - OLOB 2008-2009
Ring Leader of Arrogant Bastards - OLOB 2010


Outside of Ultimate, I globe trot, bike, hike, surf, rock climb, and try to conquer the universe one adventure at a time. At home, I love making smoothies and cooking food (sometimes lighting it on fire too)!

My personal goal for the season is to get into the best shape of my life, play disc with awesome teammates, while drinking them all under the table...seriously...except Tonya during a shot gun race...she's a beast and I'll sponsor anyone's night of drinking that can beat her!

KO Crew #34 - Alice Bee Chen

7 comments:

  1. Shot gun?! I'm always down for a challenge, and a drinking sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fact #101 - alice loves challenges...you can pretty much get her to do anything if you put it in a challenge form...like the other week, i bet her she couldn't shove an entire cupcake in her mouth and BAM...entire cupcake went in her mouth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fact #102: Alice Chen once layed out so huge for a catch that the other team forfeited on the spot. This was the finals of Finnish Nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact #103: Alice is my enabler. She once** enabled me so hard at the party that I booted the next day. And then she enabled me so hard on the field that I rallied and got back in the game and caught a bunch of her sweet hucks.

    **"once" is code for "every time we hang out"

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO down to shotgun. Gotta stay in prime chugging form for Sungod, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Versus Tonya? I'll take that bet.

    ReplyDelete