Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is Tonya - and she's going to appologize in advance for forgetting your name!

Actually this is Alice writing for Tonya (except for her personal goals...those really need to come from the heart so I made her write it). First of all as the title states, please don't be offended if Tonya doesn't remember your name, she's just really bad at it! Second of all, she's actually quite shy but warms up pretty quickly. I mean, just look how cute she is below...how could anyone not like her!

KO Crew #2 Tonya "Scooter" Lenaburg

Tonya aka Scooter is an UCSD Psychos alumni and former Psycho Captain. She's also played 6 years on Safari and 1 year with Showdown when she decided to spend a year in Texas Texas - Yee Haw! BTW, (still Alice writing here...) I heart Texas and am incredibly jealous of Tonya for going there without me!

Outside of Ultimate, Tonya is training to be a bad ass firefighter! She's often tired from all her training and stays home a lot, but when we get her to rally, she rallies BIG...Go Big or Go home right? Other interests include snowboarding, crossfit, wakeboarding, and making and tasting wine, mmm.

From Tonya: My personal goals for the season are to continue my athletic training to build on my explosion and vertical leap, and to meet new teammates, make new friends, and tear it up on KO!

1 comment:

  1. Oh and I also forgot to note that Tonya is ridiculously fast...so Finney, your challenge might be to beat Tonya in a Shot Gun and then a full field dash! :-P

    ReplyDelete