Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cereal

My name is Jane. Some know me as Austin, Blue Hat Girl, or Girl on the Ground a Lot. I just completed my fourth and final year with the UCSD Psychos, where I served as TD my senior year and Life of the Party all four years. Some of my favorite past times include stalking other ultimate players (i.e. Georgia, Gwen Ambler, and players with funny blogs), drinking until I BTFO, being good at stuff, mumbling, and most of all, Hanging the O. Some of my many talents include high release, poachy D, laying out (only sometimes gratuitously), shotgunnning, being an official Judge of Cool (even though I, myself, am not that cool), being funny online (this would be a lot funnier if I actually wrote it), and being logical. My dreams and aspirations include being good at the ukulele, BTFO-ing less, and having my best year of Ultimate yet. If you would like to get to know me better, some of my topics of interest include ears, anything ultimate-related, and cool stuff online. I’m super stoked for this season with KO, and I’m looking forward to getting even better at stuff.

PS I like cereal.

4 comments:

  1. Austen, you fail at spelling your name. But we still love you.

    -Tidal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact: Austen loves to Boost and be Boosted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, great work. I cracked up about 5 times while reading this.

    ReplyDelete