Sunday, July 11, 2010

This One Time, at Band Camp...


Fact: My name is Tidal. Not Tittle.
Fact: I went to the first Ultimate practice because my alternative was reading ahead for class. Ultimate or studying? Gee, such a hard decision.
Fact: I became addicted to Ultimate at the very first practice.
Fact: I'm ridiculo-STOKED to play KO!
Fact: I make up my own words/phrases. My favorite is 'cow muffins.'
Fact: I'm the BIGGEST band geek you will EVER meet.
Fact: I play the tuba, trombone, horn, flute, piano, anything with mallets and I'm learning the ukulele. The tuba definitely wins as the coolest/best instrument. Low brass > everything else.
Fact: I'm pro-band geeks for world domination. Check the picture if you don't believe me :]
Fact: I played for the UCSD Pep Band
Fact: The band had rehearsals at the same time as practices, so I ended up ditching them and playing Ultimate. BEST DECISION EVER.
Fact: I'm the least ayshun asian you will ever meet. Can you say twinkie? Get it? Twinkie? Yellow on the outside and white on the inside???
Fact: I'm full of really, really, really bad jokes.
Fact: I can be bribed with Skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment