Tuesday, April 20, 2010

#21 RosGOOD. My nicknames have nicknames.

What did the bedspread say to the sheet?

I've got you covered!

One of the first things you'll learn about me is I LOVE corny jokes. You know the ones your dad tells when your friends are over and you all start groaning? Yeah, love 'em. So you can always count on me to laugh at your joke, especially if it's bad. I'm a UCSD Psycho alumni, former captain, and former coach. I've played Safari for 4 years once I decided the ultimate scene in the summers in New Mexico wasn't quite exciting enough, and am always up for Hot Lava or Chulajuana Brothel Shenanigans (two of the best off-season teams. Ever). My goal this year is to be the most solid player on the field and to help make this team the one you want to party with, but are intimidated of playing.

Off the field, I run, ski, cook, do crafty stuff, try to wakeboard, and pretend I still brew beer. I'm Alice's partner in crime and we usually have some shenanigans up our sleeves!

Fun Fact #2: I've lived with everyone on the KO crew except Lisa, but I spend enough time at her house to be an unofficial roommate.

5 comments:

  1. Fun Fact #3 - Roswell will eat whatever you cook her, loves to sing while playing Rock Band and definitely knows good beer when she tastes it. AND her FAVORITE off-season team is really Road House but she was just trying to be polite to Alice by saing Hot Lava).

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I do love Roadhouse. And I will eat whatever LISA cooks, I will TRY whatever you cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roswell forgot to mentioned that of all her roommates w/ the KO crew, she's currently living with the cutest one, ME, the infamous Alice Chen and hence we are now the cutest unmarried partners SD ultimate has EVER seen! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact: Ros once burned a mark so hard with a nasty break that the dejected woman buried her own grave right on the field.

    ReplyDelete