Monday, July 26, 2010

I FEEL

I feel a lot things (and I feel like that’s what she said).

I feel like I’m going to be a third year at UCLA and I feel like I’m wrapping up my 2nd year of ultimate (no long list of impressive club teams to insert here…hmmm….does practice player count?). I feel like the blu vets named me kodi(ak) but people in the outside world call me Bri. I feel amused when people realize that kodi is not on my driver’s license.

I feel like I like eating, huskies, sharpies, bears, hammers, hucks, numbers, and shiny things. I feel happy when I play bp and quarters but sad when I play flip cup. I feel like I don’t like wine bags, getting distracted by shiny things, and long feelings talks. I feel happy when I get to eat food between games but sad when I have to put food down to play. I feel unhappy with the color pink and sorority squats. I feel happy in big comfy sweaters and reluctantly happy in track shorts (because LA is so hot). I feel like shirts aren’t 100% necessary at tournaments after the sun is up.

I feel excited to play for KnockOut.

I feel a lot of feelings.


#23 Sabrina "Kodi" Fong

2 comments: