Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Taylor Swift's #1 fan

My name is Teresa (insert nickname here). I play frisbee which is surprising considering I have trouble walking on solid ground. I throw massive backhand hucks. I love tay tay* and if you do too, odds are you will be my new best friend. I used to get drunk off two mikes hard lemonade but now I can drink half a bottle of tequila and feel nothing. I am on the eating team--my credentials: destroying a Vermonster with 3 other girls in six minutes. When it gets foggy, I like to wave my arms and yell "Expecto Patronum!" I have been on the UC Davis Pleiades for the last 4 years, and captained the last 2. Now I'm ready for some Knock Out!

*also known as T-Sweezy or Taylor Swift.
*Taylor Lautner's abs would be acceptable too.

--written by Lauren "Ducky" Carden

Teresa Feng #6

No comments:

Post a Comment